- Long term US yield prices hit a 2007 high overnight.
- The Hollywood writers’ strike has ended agreeing on a deal after 146 days of negotiating.
- Fed’s Bowman, Further hikes likely to counter high inflation.
- The ECB has confirmed the interest rate at 4.5% will remain for some time and will do a lot to bring down inflation to the 2% band. Predictions are that the Eurozone will also avoid a recession.
- The Canadian Dollar (CAD) is the strongest currency in the month of September thus far with the British Pound (GBP) the worst performer.