All Day, AUD, Bank Holiday
All Day, CN, Bank Holiday
12:15am, GBP, BOE Gov Bailey Speaks
12:30am, USD, Core Retail Sales m/m
12:30am, USD, PPI m/m
12:30am, USD, Retail Sales m/m
Previous 0.00% Read more
• Worldwide coronavirus cases surpass 174.738 million with over 3.762 million official
• Japan’s senior medical advisor has warned Japanese officials against staging the Olympic Games on the 23rd of July based on the strain it could put on healthcare workers.
• The Federal Reserve still believe that inflation rises are transitory/temporary and that price rises will return to normal ahead.
• NZ Business Survey for June confidence came in at -0.4% on 1.8% prior but businesses generally remain economic supportive.
• US President Biden meets with UK Prime Minister Johnson tomorrow to discuss the G7 global minimum tax rate.
• The heavy traffic ANZ “Truckometer” Index for May was down -4.8% against -1.2% m/m showing the NZ economy is under reasonable pressures facing supply issues and logistics. Read more
9PM, EUR, ZEW Economic Sentiment
9PM, EUR, German ZEW Sentiment
1PM, NZD, Prelim ANZ Business Confidence
1:30PM, CNY, CPI y/y
4PM, AUD, RBA Assist Gov Kent Speaks Read more
• Worldwide coronavirus cases surpass 171.451 million with over 3.564 million official
• Japan coronavirus numbers continue to rise with restriction measures to continue to within 5 weeks of the Olympic Games.
• Iron Ore prices have soured as China ease emission controls which will boost Australian exports.
• Malaysia will go into a nationwide lockdown on the 1st of June closing down most industries including car manufacturers Toyota and Honda until the 14th of June.
• No fireworks are predicted today in the RBA policy statement but risks are tilted to a “hawkish” shift.
• New Melbourne community spread coronavirus infections are expected to draw out Thursday’s lockdown reopening which will have economic impacts as there is no current federal government wage support program. Read more
All Day, GBP, Bank Holiday
All Day, USD, Bank Holiday
4:30PM, AUD, RBA Rate Statement
All Day, All, OPEC-JMMC Meetings
2:00AM, USD, ISM Manufacturing PMI
3:00AM, GBP, BOE Gov Bailey Speaks
1:30PM, AUD, GDP q/q
All Day, EUR, Italian Bank Holiday
10:45AM, NZD, Retail Sales q/q
All Day, EUR, French Bank Holiday
All Day, EUR, German Bank Holiday
All Day, CAD, Bank Holiday
12:05pm, JPY, BOJ Guv Kuroda Speaks
2:30AM, GBP, Gov Bailey Speaks
8:00PM, EUR, German ifo Business Climate
Previous 96.8 Read more