• Weekend attacks in the Gaza Strip fuel geopolitical tensions
• The US Military is supplying air defences, munitions and security assistance to Israel in response to the massive attack by Hamas terrorists.
• Crude Oil has surged to over 84.00 per barrel as the battle in Israel takes hold. The Israeli prime minister Netanyahu said he has no choice but to launch assaults.
• The war in Israel could lead to “safe haven” buying of Gold and the greenback.
• The ECB are saying that rapid rate rises are behind them, convinced that they are “done” rising as the economic picture improves.
• The Japanese Yen (JPY) has been the strongest currency this month while the Australian Dollar (AUD) has been the worst performer.