Worldwide coronavirus cases surpass 67.7 million with over 1,547,000 official deaths.
- The DOW slipped from its record high amid spikes in US coronavirus cases
- Crude Oil falls to 45.00 a barrel after US -China tensions
- EU’s Barnier has offered a fairly sombre picture of Brexit talks and movement in negotiations.
- German Industrial Production rose in the six months to October 2020
- UK House Prices show the biggest annual rise since 2016
- China bans meat imports from 6 Australian beef suppliers as ties between the two countries deteriorate further
- US congress look to be close to signing a deal worth 900B in a new bail-out package