- Worldwide coronavirus cases surpass 429.741 million with over 5.935 million official
- New Zealand has 3297 active cases of coronavirus with 179 people in hospital, just
1 in intensive care.
- Things are heating up in the crisis between Ukraine and Russia with the Ukraine
capital Kyiv declaring a state of emergency as the threat of an attack from Russia
- Fed’s Daily says they need more urgency with rate hikes, she is in the camp for a
March rise to 0.25% and opinion the Fed are way too accommodating.
- Gold and precious metals are on the rise with the price of Gold up at 1910.00 per
ounce this morning, this equates to over 112.00 in just February.