- Worldwide coronavirus cases surpass 215.356 million with over 4.485 million official deaths.
- New Zealand has 277 community cases of coronavirus with 68 new cases announced yesterday. Meanwhile the Australian State of New South Wales had 1029 new cases yesterday with Victoria 80.
- The death toll is mounting in Kabul following a bombing early this morning, numbers now show 13 US military personnel confirmed dead.
- New Zealand Consumer Confidence drops to 109.6 in August following July’s 113.1 clearly a sign of existing level 4 lockdowns.
- Federal Reserve’s Kaplan doesn’t see a shift sooner from 2022 rate hikes.