- Worldwide coronavirus cases surpass 172.886 million with over 3.716 million official deaths.
- Japan’s senior medical advisor has warned Japanese officials against staging the Olympic Games on the 23rd of July based on the strain it could put on healthcare workers.
- Goldman Sachs are predicting 750,000 print for tonight’s NFP release much higher than the 645,000 analysts are forecasting.
- President Biden’s administration is considering opening its proposal to raise corporate tax to 28%
- New Melbourne community spread coronavirus infections are expected to draw out Thursday’s lockdown reopening which will have economic impacts as there is no current federal government wage support program.
- The Australian economy grew by 1.8% in the March quarter reflecting recent easing of coronavirus restrictions and a labour market recovery.