- Worldwide coronavirus cases surpass 180.748 million with over 3.915 million official deaths.
- The Real Estate Institute of New Zealand’s House Price Index measuring changes in house prices has reported a 28% rise on a year-on-year basis, the highest rise in decades.
- New Zealand Trade Balance for May- NZD 469M prior- NZD 388M.
- Fed’s Barkin says the rise in inflation is “clearly” due to temporary factors.
- Nasdaq and S&P both close at record highs this morning.
- The New Zealand Dollar is the strongest currency over the last two days of trading with the English Pound the weakest post a less than hawkish Bank of England policy decision.